The Roots73® Bridgewater Insulated Jacket combines warmth, comfort and style in a whole new way, with faux down insulation, dropped back fishtail hem, critical seam sealing to keep out moisture and a waterproof, breathable membrane. From a style perspective, this parka-style jacket has a detachable hood with detachable faux fur trim, elbow patches and classic Roots73® branding.
Fabric: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester sueded washed fleece, 300 g/m² (8.9 oz/yd²).
Outer Shell: 100% Polyester twill with waterproof 8000mm, breathable membrane 500g,m2 and water repellent finish, 230 g,m2 (6.9 oz/yd2).
Contrast: 80% Acrylic 20% Modacrylic faux fur with 100% Polyester backing.
Insulation: 100% Polyester faux down fill.
- Interior storm flap
- Centre front double placket with snap closures over metal zipper
- Lower flap pockets with snap closure
- Interior zipper pocket
- Upper welt handwarmer pockets with reverse coil zipper
- Detachable zip off contour hood with drawcord and exterior cordlocks
- Detachable faux fur trim
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- Dropped back fishtail hem
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Engraved metal snaps
- Adjustable tabs with buckle at back hood
- Decoration access
- Critical seam sealed
- Articulated elbows
- Ergonomic sleeves
- Brushed pocket bags
- Hanger loop at inside back neck
- Back yoke
- Elbow patches
- Interior backpack carrying straps